Most carrot cultivars are about 88% water, 7% sugar, 1% protein, 1% fibre, 1% ash, and 0.2% fat. The fiber comprises mostly cellulose, with smaller proportions of hemicellulose and lignin. Carrots contain almost no starch. Free sugars in carrot include sucrose, glucose, xylose, and fructose. Nitrite and nitrate contents are about 40 and 0.41 milligrams per 100 grams (fresh), respectively. Most of the taste of the vegetable is due to glutamic acid and other free amino acids. Other acids present in trace amounts include succinic acid, α-ketoglutaric acid, lactic acid, and glycolic acid; the major phenolic acid is caffeic acid.
Pure Organic Carrot Juice Powder Product Description
Carrot Juice and pulp
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
Orange Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
Orange Fine Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Carrot Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Conform with specification
Store in a cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
2. It is an important pigment and confirmed as a nutritious food additive.
3. It can be used as an intensifying agent for lipid foods such as margarine salad oil and benne oil to help beta carotene absorption by the human body.
4. It contains abundant amino acid, vitamin, natural wet factor, microelement, and other bioactive substances. Cosmetics (lipstick, kermes, etc.) added with beta carotene present natural and full color and luster and protect skin.
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.
4. Applied in Forage additive.