Pumpkin is a cultivar of the squash plant, most commonly of Cucurbita pepo, that is round, with smooth, slightly ribbed skin and deep yellow to orange coloration. The thick shell contains the seeds and pulp. Some exceptionally large cultivars of squash with similar appearance have also been derived from Cucurbita maxima. Specific cultivars of winter squash derived from other species, including C. argyrosperma, and C. moschata, are also sometimes called "pumpkin".
Organic Dehydrated Pumpkin Powder is made from organic fresh pumpkin. By extracting 100% pure natural pumpkin raw pulp, using a unique spray drying process to produce high-quality pumpkin powder with rich nutrition, good color, and taste.
Pumpkin Fruit Juice
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
Yellow Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
Yellow Fine Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Pumpkin Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Confirm with specification
Store in a cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
1. Can be used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms;
2. Can help to prevent the prostate disease;
3. Can relax the rest angina, and also can lower the high blood liquid;
4. It can help to moisturize the skin, is, of course, a nice beauty food for women.
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in the Cosmetic field.