Hawthorn can help improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions, widen the blood vessels, and increase the transmission of nerve signals.
Hawthorn also seems to have blood pressure-lowering activity, according to early research. It seems to cause relaxing of the blood vessels farther from the heart. It seems that this effect is due to a component in hawthorn called proanthocyanidin.
Research suggests that hawthorn can lower cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL, or “bad cholesterol”), and triglycerides (fats in the blood). It seems to lower the accumulation of fats in the liver and the aorta (the largest artery in the body, located near the heart). Hawthorn fruit extract may lower cholesterol by increasing the excretion of bile, reducing the formation of cholesterol, and enhancing the receptors for LDLs. It also seems to have antioxidant activity.
Organic Hawthorn Berry Powder Product Description
Hawthorn Berry Powder
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
Red Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
Red Fine Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Hawthorn Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Conform with specification
Store in a cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
1. Eliminating eyestrain, improving eyesight and delaying cerebral nerve to aging;
2. Improving the urinary system and preventing urinary tract infection;
3. Softening blood capillary, enhancing the heart function and resisting cancer;
4. Eliminating free-radicals, protecting the human body from harm and improving immunity.
1. Applied in food field, it is widely used as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field, it owns the function of strengthening the stomach, promoting digestion and preventing postpartum syndrome.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is frequently used in treating coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.