Also known as the Dragon Fruit, the Pitaya is a stunningly beautiful fruit with intense color and shape, magnificent flowers and a delicious taste. Once only seen in the finest restaurants it is fast becoming common-place throughout Australia as a garnish and a delicious fresh fruit. To eat the fruit serve chilled and cut in half. Scoop out the flesh and seeds much like a kiwi fruit.
Pitaya Fruit Powder
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
Red Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
Pitaya Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Pitaya Fruit Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Confirm with specification
Store in a cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
1. Full of Vitamin C for Whitening skin;
2. Lose weight as higher water-soluble fiber;
3. Dispel internal heavy metal, detoxification;
4. Improve body immunity, protect eyesight;
5. Lower cholesterol, anti-cancer;
6. Relieve cough, asthma;
7. Prevention of astriction.
1. Applied in the food field.
2. Applied in Beverage field.
3. Applied in food additives.
4. Applied in pharmaceuticals field.