Peppermint is naturalized from Europe and is found in damp places from Nova Scotia to Minnesota and south to Florida and Tennessee. It is largely cultivated, principally in Indiana, Michigan, Oregon, Washington, and California, for the production of peppermint oil.
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
White Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
White Fine Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Peppermint Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Conform with specification
Store in a cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
1. Have the function of being used to relieve intestinal colic, flatulent dyspepsia, and associated conditions;
2. Have the function of being used in the treatment of ulcerative conditions of the bowels;
3. Have the function of being used to relieve itching, inflammations, and a variety of respiratory conditions. Peppermint oil is also a great expectorant;
4. Have the function of owing the bactericidal and antibiotic effect, it can prevent virus colds and oral diseases, which will freshen breath;
5. Have the function of being used to treat rubella, measles, pain in chest and hypochondria.
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.