Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus, family Cucurbitaceae) is a vine-like (scrambler and trailer) flowering plant originally from southern Africa. The plant has been cultivated in Egypt since at least the 2nd Millenium BC and by the 10th century AD had reached India and China. It later spread into southern Europe and on into the New World. Much research effort has been put into breeding disease-resistant varieties and into developing a seedless strain. Nowadays a large number of cultivars are available, many of them producing mature fruit within 100 days of planting the crop. The fruit is rich in vitamins A and C and can be eaten raw or cooked in a variety of ways.
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
Pink Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
Pink Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Watermelon Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Confirm with specification
1. The traditional Chinese medicine called the watermelon cui ", is the medicine of the clear heat has soared, thirst-quenching.
2. The watermelon has soared carambola, appetizers, it is sugary, suitable for all kinds of people to eat.
3. Heat diuretic, to get rid of the rigid outer skin of the watermelon cut into small pieces or small article, into the water to a boil, add tomato sauce, eggs, and, eating melon soup
1. Watermelon contains citrulline in rat liver can promote the formation of urea, which has a diuretic effect
2.can be used to treat nephritis edema, jaundice, liver disease, and diabetes.
3. In addition, there antipyretic, promote wound healing and promote skin metabolism effect.