Blueberry is famous as a tasty snack and ingredient in many desserts, but it is also an effective nutritional and medicinal supplement. Recent reports indicate that a compound, used by Blueberries and Grapes to fight off fungal infections could also help lower cholesterol. The compound, called pterostilbene, also helps regulate blood sugar and might help fight
type-2 diabetes. This finding adds to a growing list of reasons to eat, or supplement with, the colorful fruit, especially Blueberries, which are rich in compounds known as antioxidants (these molecules battle cell and DNA damage involved in cancer, heart disease, diabetes and perhaps also brain degeneration).
Blueberry Fruit Juice
100% 10:1 20:1 30:1
Purple Fine Powder
Solid beverage ( 5 %), drinks ( 5 %) and leisure food ( 3-5 %), medicine , food (5-20 %)
Placed in a cool, dry, avoid light, avoid the high-temperature place.
Purple Fine Powder Without Impurities
Fresh Blueberry Aroma
No Visible Foreign Matter
After Direct Brew
Physical and Chemical Index
Total Plate Count
Total Plate Count Method
LBB Cultivate Method
Conform with specification
Store in a cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and heat
2 years when properly stored
1. Preventing cranial nerve aging. 2. Protecting eyesight.
3. Strengthening the heart. 4. Anti-cancer.
5. Softening blood vessels. 6. Enhancing immunity.
1. It can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy, and other foods;
2. It can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance, and taste but improve the
nutritional value of food;
3. It can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.