Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 or ubiquinone) has a low risk of side effects and it is an essential vitaminlike substance with many health benefits. It is proven helpful in treating heart-related problems such as congestive heart failure and to lower high blood
2. Coenzyme Q10 is a quinone, which is a substance that helps provide energy to cells in all oxygen-breathing organisms.
Researchers first discovered coenzyme Q10 in 1957, and first named it ubiquinone, because it was a quinone that was found in every cell of the body In Japan, Italy, Sweden Denmark, Israel, and Canada, CoQ10 is treated as a prescription drug and is
widely prescribed by physicians to treat congestive heart failure. In the United States, CoQ10 is considered a natural supplement and is available over-the-counter.
10% 20% 98%
Yellow to Orange Yellow Powder
Certificate Of Analysis Of Coenzyme Q10
The function of Coenzyme Q10
1. Lowers high blood pressure.
2. May reduce the side effects of chemotherapy.
3. Stimulates the immune system.
4. Increases tissue oxygenation.
5. Has anti-aging properties due to its antioxidant activity.
6. May enhance athletic performance (not all studies have found this).
7. Has neuroprotective effects.
Application of Coenzyme Q10
1. Coenzyme Q10 is mainly used for improving adult periodontitis not only as a sole treatment but also in combination with traditional nonsurgical periodontal therapy.
2. Coenzyme Q10 is applied in cosmetics to slow the aging process.
3. Coenzyme Q10 is used in the nutritional supplement, healthy foods, and beverage.