Actaea racemosa (black cohosh, black bugbane, black snakeroot, fairy candle; syn. Cimicifuga racemosa) is a species of flowering plant of the family Ranunculaceae. It is native to eastern North America from the extreme south of Ontario to central Georgia, and west to Missouri and Arkansas. It grows in a variety of woodland habitats and is often found in small woodland openings. The roots and rhizomes have long been used medicinally by Native Americans. Extracts from these plant materials are thought to possess analgesic, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Black Cohosh Extract
Brown Fine Powder
4:1 10:1 20:1
Certificate Of Black Cohosh Extract
Brown fine powder
Loss on Drying
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
≤ 0.1 mg/kg
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
The Function of Black Cohosh Extract
1. Activate estrogenic effect, improving symptoms of the female climacteric syndrome and postpartum
2.Antibacterial and anticancer;
3. Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5. Delaying aging, especially the aging of the skin and visceral organ.
Application of Black Cohosh Extract
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in the Functional food field
3. Applied in the Health products field.
Please rest assured to wholesale the healthy non-gmo black cohosh extract for sale online. We are known as one of the professional such manufacturers and suppliers. Offering good online service with competitive price, welcome to buy the quality bulk plant extract in stock from our factory.