Tea Polyphenols are the general term for polyphenols in tea, including flavanols, anthocyanins, flavonoids, flavonols, and phenolic acids. Mainly flavanols (catechins), catechins accounted for 60 to 80%. The kind of tea polyphenols, also known as tea tannery or tea tannin, is one of the main ingredients of tea flavor, and one of the main ingredients of health care in tea. Studies have shown that tea polyphenols and other active substances with detoxification and anti-radiation effects, can effectively prevent the invasion of radioactive material bone marrow, and made strontium 90 and cobalt 60 can be quickly excreted.
Green Tea Extract
Certificate Of Authenticity of Green Tea Extract
100 % pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
≤ 0.1 mg/kg
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
The function of Green Tea Extract
1. Reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. Remove radicals and anti-aging.
3. Enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. Green tea extract will anti-radiation,anti-cancer, inhibiting the increase of a cancer cell, anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Application of Green Tea Extract
1. Applied in food field, it is used as a natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical additive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-aging.
It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, a decayed tooth, dental plaque,
periodontitis, and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes. It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as the raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medicine.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin.