Garcinia gummi-gutta (G. cambogia, G. quaesita) is an of native to also commonly known as Gambooge, Brindleberry, Brindall berry, Malabar tamarind, Kodumpulli (Kerala), or Goraka (Sri Lanka). The yellowish is pumpkin-shaped. It contains potentially. The extract and rind of Garcinia cambogia is a condiment in India. Extracts from this species are an ingredient in some and energy products, though there is no formal evidence to support its effectiveness. It is used in the weight-loss supplements.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Light Yellow Powder
Certificate Of Authenticity of Hydroxycitric acid
1. Decreasing cholesterol and fatty acids;
2. Inhibiting appetite and Keep fit;
3. Garcinia cambogia extract can help keep weight;
4. Regulating fat metabolism, inhibiting lipogenesis and promoting fat burning;
5. Garcinia cambogia extract will promote glycogen synthesis and increase energy levels;
1. Applied in losing weight tea field;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in health care product.