Garcinia cambogia extract comes from the fruit of the garcinia cambogia tree that grows across Southeast Asia. Other common names for the tree include Brindall berry, Malabar tamarind, Uppagi, and Gamboge. The fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which makes up the bulk of the extract.
Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) has been standardized for Calcium salts (Water insoluble), Combination Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium salts (Water soluble), Liquid HCA.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Light Yellow Powder
Certificate Of Authenticity of Hydroxycitric acid
1. Hydroxycitric acid can decrease cholesterol and fatty acids;
2. Garcinia cambogia hydroxycitric acid is useful in helping to control body weight;
3. Garcinia cambogia hydroxycitric acid will promote glycogen synthesis and increase energy levels;
4. Garcinia cambogia extract hydroxycitric acid used to regulate fat metabolism, inhibiting, lipogenesis and promoting fat burning;
1. Medicine-causple, tablet;
2. Food- candy/ sugar-free candy taste well;
3. Weight control supplements;