Rhodiola Rosea has many different names and labels, which collectively can make following Rhodiola research and discussion a little confusing. The following terms refer to Rhodiola Rosea: R. rosea, sedum rose, Golden Root, Roseroot (or Rose Root), Arctic Root, Aaron’s Rod, Rhodiola arctica, and Rhodiola iremelica, or broadly as Siberian Rhodiola Rosea. In Europe and Latin America, you may see it spelled Rhodiola and Rhodiola Rosea (without the ‘h’).
Rhodiola is typically considered to be an “adaptogen” and is believed to invigorate the body and mind to increase resistance to a multitude of stresses. The key active constituents in Rhodiola are believed to be rosavin, rosarian, rosin, and salidroside.
Product Description of Salidroside vs Rosavin
Rhodiola Root Extract
Brown Fine Powder
Rosavin 3%~5%( HPLC )
5% Rosavin +2% Salidroside
3% Rosavin +1% Salidroside
Salidroside 10338-51-9 Rosavin 84954-92-7
Salidroside C14H20O7 Rosavin C20H28O10
Salidroside 300.3044 g/mol Rosavin 428.4303
Certificate Of Analysis of Salidroside vs Rosavin
The Function of Salidroside vs Rosavin
1. To improve immunity and enhance physical fitness;
2. To improve hematopoietic function;
3. Anti-aging, anti-tumor, anti-fatigue, lowering blood sugar and anti-virus effects;
4. To prevent altitude sickness, etc.
Application of Salidroside
1. Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.