Milk thistle is a common roadside plant characterized by prickly leaves and a tufted flowering top. It is related to the artichoke and has been used as food throughout recorded history. Its use as a tonic for a variety of conditions dates back at least as far the fourth century BC. Pliny the Elder in the first century recommended the use of milk thistle to improve the flow of bile.
Milk thistle is currently being studied for effectiveness against a variety of liver and intestinal disorders. It shows the greatest promise in repairing and preventing liver damage such as results from chronic alcoholism or hepatitis. Milk thistle is most effective on less severe forms of liver damage, while cirrhosis, characterized by irreversible scarring, is not improved by the use of milk thistle.
Milk Thistle Extract
Certificate Of Authenticity of Milk Thistle Extract
Detection Map of Silymarin
1. Protect the liver, improve liver function, promote the secretion of bile and inflammation.
2. Strong antioxidant, can remove the body of free radicals, delay senescence.
3. Prevent alcohol, chemical toxin, heavy metal, drugs, food toxins, the environment pollution and so on of the damage to the liver, and promote the regeneration of liver cells and repair.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health- care products