Tea polyphenol mainly contains in green tea. Its content about 15%-25%. It has strong antioxidant and physiological activities. Also is free radical scavengers for human body. In China, we use tea polyphenol extract from green tea, which can improve the conten reach 50%-98%. It is no toxic side effects and no odor, soluble in water.
1. Tea polyphenols can strongly eliminate harmful free radicals, block the process of lipid peroxidation, and increase the activity of enzymes in the human body, thereby playing a role in anti-mutation and anti-cancer effects.
2. Tea polyphenols can inhibit the production of lipid peroxides, can eliminate vasospasm, maintain the elasticity of blood vessel walls, increase the effective diameter of blood vessels, and lower blood pressure through vasodilation, thereby effectively preventing stroke
3. Tea polyphenols can by increasing the total amount of human immunoglobulin to improve the overall immunity of humans and maintaining it at a high level, stimulating changes in antibody activity.
4. Tea polyphenols stimulate gastrointestinal reactions and accelerate colonic peristalsis to achieve constipation
5. Tea polyphenols have the effect of scavenging free radicals, inhibiting lipoxygenase and lipid peroxidation in skin mitochondria, and thus have anti-aging effects
With all the functions, tea polyphenol can be used in many field such as food field, it can be as food additive to retain freshness, make cakes.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.