Tea polyphenol is a kind of light brown powder, which has a bitter taste but good solubility in water or aqueous ethanol. It is extracted and decaffeinated without Ethyl Acetate which could be harmful to humans. Therefore, it is widely applied in food, health care products, medicine, cosmetics and so on.
Because the active compounds, the catechins, found in green tea are known to possess potent antioxidant activity, they may provide beneficial health effects by protecting the body from the damaging effects of oxidative damage from free radicals. A number of chronic disease states have been associated with free radical-induced oxidative damage, including cancer, heart disease, and suppressed immune function and accelerated aging.
Health Benefits&Application of tea polyphenol
1. In medicine, applied to enhance human immunity and the treatments of leukemia, stomach cancer, skin cancer, esophageal cancer, and other tumor diseases;
2. In the food industry, used as antioxidants, preservatives, removing foul agents;
3. In chemical products, used as special durability agents and skin(hair) agents;
4. In the tobacco industry, used as cigarette filters antidotes;
5. In agriculture, used as growth hormone and unique pesticides.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Name: Chris Sun Email: email@example.com
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-2531