Ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest living tree species. The earliest record of the use of Ginkgo Biloba leaves as a medicine is mentioned in the Chinese Materia Medical Shen Nung Pen Tsao Ching, as an aid for blood circulation and disorders of lungs. They are also used for chilblains and as a wound plaster. With the advent and popularization of antioxidant theory in recent years, Ginkgo biloba has rapidly become one of the most widely used health supplements in the world.
Ginkgo biloba extract has been used in cosmetic, health care products, and pharmaceutic field due to the following functions:
1. Ginkgo biloba extract is an effective anti-oxidant.
2. Ginkgo biloba extract can be used for anti-cancer and preventing cancer.
3. Ginkgo biloba extract can promote cerebral blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
4. Ginkgo biloba extract has the function of lowering blood pressure and high blood fat.
5. Ginkgo biloba extract is tonifying kidney and nourishing brain, whitening, and anti-wrinkle.
6. Ginkgo biloba extract is effective in dilating blood vessels, promoting blood circulation, and enhancing immunity.
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-253