Ginsenosides or panaxosides are a class of natural product steroid glycosides and triterpene saponins. Compounds in this family are found almost exclusively in the plant genus Panax (ginseng), which has a long history of use in traditional medicine that has led to the study of pharmacological effects of ginseng compounds. As a class, ginsenosides exhibit a large variety of subtle and difficult-to-characterize biological effects when studied in isolation.
1. It has the function of exciting the central nervous system, resisting fatigue, improving memory, learning an ability, and promoting DNA and RNA synthesis.
2. It can quickly relieve fatigue, improve memory, delay aging, and has the effect of exciting central nervous system and inhibiting platelet aggregation.
3. It has an anti-shock effect, rapidly improves myocardial ischemia and hypoxia, and treats and prevents coronary heart disease.
4. It has the function of enhancing the choline system, increasing the synthesis and release of acetylcholine and improving memory.
5. It has the functions of inhibiting central nervous system, reducing intracellular calcium, anti-oxidation, eliminating free radicals in the body and improving myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury.
6. It can enhance myocardial function and protect the body's own immune system. It can be used to treat myocardial contractile failure caused by various causes.
7. It has the functions of inhibiting central nervous system, hypnosis, analgesia, soothing nerves, antipyretic and promoting serum protein synthesis.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-2531