Health benefits of tomato lycopene powder
Tomatoes contain a variety of antioxidants such as the two carotenoids Lycopene and Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, polyphenolics such as Kaempferol and quercitin. Lycopene is the most abundant one in red tomatoes.
Lycopene is a powerfull antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids.
Lycopene has been used in skin care products, food and health care products due to follow functions:
1. Prevention and suppression of cancer;
2. Protection of the cardiovascular;
3. Anti-ultraviolet radiation;
4. Suppression mutagenesis;
5. Anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
6. Improve skin allergies;
7. Improve a variety of body tissues due to the destruction caused by dry cough, dry eyes, mouth ulcers and other diseases;
8. Prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise-induced asthma, and other physiological functions;
9. Lycopene can be used as food additives for colorant and health care.
Xi'an Saiyang Bio-Technology Co., Ltd
Contact: Iris He Email: email@example.com
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13096907808 WeChat: irishe1990