Vinpocetine is a synthetic alkaloid derived from the compound Vincamine. Vincamine is the main ingredient of the lesser periwinkle plant, Vinca minor – a common garden plant (R).
Many countries, including Japan, Mexico, Russia, and many in Europe, prescribe Vinpocetine for the treatment of cognitive and circulatory brain disorders. However, in the United States and Canada, Vinpocetine is an over-the-counter supplement.
The main use of Vinpocetine is to increase blood flow to the brain.
1) Vinpocetine Enhances Memory
2) Vinpocetine Increases Brain Blood Flow & Oxygenation
3) Vinpocetine Increases Cognitive Power
4) Vinpocetine Slows Cognitive Decline
5) Vinpocetine Improves Mitochondrial Function
6) Vinpocetine Might be a Useful Pain Killer
7) Vinpocetine Improves Reaction Times
8) Vinpocetine is Anti-Inflammatory
9) Vinpocetine May Inhibit Cancer Growth
10) Vinpocetine is Heart Healthy
11) Vinpocetine Improves Liver Function
12) Vinpocetine Prevents Hearing Loss
13) Vinpocetine May Treat Headaches
Name: Chris Sun Email: email@example.com
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-253