Astaxanthin can also be used as a dietary supplement intended for human, animal, and aquaculture consumption.
The industrial production of astaxanthin comes from plant- or animal-based and synthetic sources. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved astaxanthin as a food coloring (or color additive) for specific uses in animal and fish foods. The European Commission considers it food dye and it is given the E number E161j. Plant-derived astaxanthin is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA, meaning it can be sold as a dietary supplement, but as a food coloring in the United States.
Astaxanthin powder can be used in food, health care supplement, and cosmetics due to the following
1. With the function of natural food pigment, astaxanthin powder has rich nutritional value and good coloring effect.
2. Astaxanthin powder has excellent oxidation resisting activity, in terms of free radical scavenging activity is 1000
times higher than the natural VE.
3. Astaxanthin powder can prevent arteriosclerosis and relative diseases.
4. Astaxanthin powder can be used as an anticancer activity to strengthen the functions of the immune system.
5. Enhance the health of the central nervous system.
6. Intensify energy metabolism of the organism.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Name: Jelly lee Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Skye: email@example.com Whatsapp: 0086-153-5370-1372