Roselle is also known as Red Tea, China Rose, Red Sorrel, Hibiscus ,Jamaica Tea, and Sudanese Tea, is not just another pretty flower. Hibiscus grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower. Roselle has a mild flavor and has many culinary uses.
Rosehips are usually consumed in tea and powdered supplement form. Research indicates that no side effects for consumption of rosehips has been reported oridentified in studies. Rosehips provide more vitamin C content per serving thatany fruit, vegetable or synthetic supplement. They are considered to be a safeand mild alternative for natural Vitamin C intake in adults and children.
Wholesale roselle extract can be used in food, health care products and pharmaceutical field due to following functions:
1. Wholesale roselle extract can maintain healthy teeth and gums.
2. Including iron rich food like roselle is quite beneficial for pregnant women
3. Wholesale roselle extract consists of Vitamin C which helps to enhance the immune system
4. Magnesium present in Roselle provides quick relief from constipation
5. Wholesale roselle extract consists of Phosphorous that has the ability to remove minor health problems like muscle weakness, numbness, fatigue and other similar ailments.
6. Wholesale roselle extract can inhibition of drug induced liver oxidative damage.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Name: Jelly lee Email: email@example.com
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Skye: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp: 0086-153-5370-1372