Spirulina, commonly known as cyanobacteria, is dark green. It is a dark blue filamentous microalga that grows in alkaline lakes. It is named after a spiral and its cell length is less than 1 mm. Spirulina is one of the earliest primitive organisms on the earth. It is rich in protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, algal polysaccharides, phycocyanin, B-carotene, chlorophyll, and linoleic acid. It is one of the most nutritious and balanced species ever discovered.
What are the nutritional values of spirulina?
1. Spirulina is rich in protein, up to 60-70%, richer in food than the general concept, and several times higher than soybeans, beef, and eggs.
2. Spirulina is rich in beta carotene, which is 15 times that of carrot and 40-60 times that of spinach.
3. Spirulina is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B11, B12, C, E. B vitamins are numerous and have special physiological functions. Lack of any of them may cause diseases.
4. Spirulina contains a variety of trace elements necessary for the human body, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, iodine, selenium, iron, copper, zinc, etc. Iron deficiency can lead to anemia, zinc deficiency can lead to dysplasia; DNA repair enzymes stimulate the production of immunoglobulins and antibodies, capture free radicals, reduce or resist the toxicity of certain metals in the body, and inhibit the carcinogenic effects of some carcinogens. Selenium also prevents mountain sickness.
5. Chlorophyll A contained in spirulina has its unique hematopoietic function.
6. Spirulina contains high levels of gamma-linolenic acid, which has the function of promoting calcium absorption, improving immunity, preventing metabolic disorders and preventing aging.
7. The polysaccharide in spirulina has anti-radiation function and indirectly inhibits the proliferation of cancer cells by enhancing the body's immunity. In addition, spirulina polysaccharide can increase the activity of SOD in plasma, reduce the formation of lipid peroxide, and have an anti-aging effect. It can be seen that spirulina has rich nutrients and has many functions and effects on human health. It can also delay aging and improve immunity.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Name: Chris Sun Email: email@example.com
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-2531