In daily life, many foods contain coenzyme Q10, but their content is too low. We must eat a lot of these foods to get a portion of the amount of coenzyme Q10. If you want to take 30 mg of Coenzyme Q10, you should eat at least 1 kg of sardines or 3 kg of peanuts a day. However, most people are busy with work, and few people can insist on doing this. Therefore, supplementing coenzyme Q10 with certain nutrients is a convenient, quick, and convenient method.
The following are the six groups of middle-aged people who have a higher demand for coenzyme Q10:
1. People who are aging in advance. Oxygen-free radicals in the body are the main culprit in causing human aging. Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes oxygen free radicals by transferring or sharing "electrons", which causes them to lose their ability to attack healthy cells, thereby providing anti-aging effects. Its antioxidant capacity is 40 times that of vitamin E. Taking coenzyme Q10 and taking vitamin E at the same time will have a multiplier effect.
2. Cancer patients. Coenzyme Q10 can stabilize cell membranes, improve cell viability, protect cell genetic material integrity, reduce the risk of cancer, and prevent clinical growth by reducing oxygen free radicals in the body and avoiding their attack on cells.
3. Diabetic people. Coenzyme Q10 can promote the synthesis and secretion of insulin, promote the utilization and conversion of sugar, prevent the accumulation of sugar in the body, and achieve the purpose of effectively regulating blood sugar, so it can be used clinically to improve the complications of diabetes.
4. People with high blood lipids. One of the drawbacks of the hypolipidemic statin is that it lowers blood lipids and also blocks the body's auto-synthesis of coenzyme Q10. Therefore, people with high blood lipids must take Coenzyme Q10 when taking statins to better reduce lipids.
5. People who are prone to fatigue and low immunity. When the immune system fails to function as a normal protector, oxygen-free radicals destroy cell membranes, mitochondria, proteins, lipids, and DNA. Over time, physical and mental retardation can occur, making people prone to fatigue. Supplementation of Coenzyme Q10 increases mitochondrial activity and protects it from free radical attack.
6. People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Coenzyme Q10 can strengthen the metabolism of myocardium and brain cells, protect the integrity of the biofilm structure of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular cells, and improve the rate of heart and the stability of rhythm. Because it can prevent free radical damage to the intima, it can slow the occurrence of atherosclerosis.
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-2531