Vitamin C, also called Ascorbic Acid. In the past, many people due to the deficiency of vitamin C lost their lives. there are many specifications such as 17%, 25%, and 98%. Usually 17% Vitamin C is very popular. Acerola cherry rich in Vitamin C, and it is extracted from the acerola cherry. We usually called it acerola cherry extract.
vitamin C plays an important role to improve immunity, prevent cancer, heart disease, stroke, and protect teeth and gums. In addition, I insist on taking vitamin C, it can also reduce the melanin pigmentation of the skin, and reduce dark spots and freckles and make the skin fair.
The functions as below:
1. Promote the biosynthesis of collagen. Conducive to faster healing of the wound.
2. Promote the metabolism of tyrosine and tryptophan in amino acids and prolong the life of the body.
3. Improve the utilization of iron, calcium and folic acid.
4. Improve the metabolism of fats and lipids, especially cholesterol, and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. promote the growth of teeth and bones, prevent gum bleeding, prevent joint pain, low back pain.
6. Enhance the body's anti-stress ability and immunity to the external environment.
7. water-soluble strong antioxidants, mainly in the body aqueous solution.
8. strong connective tissue.
9. promote collagen synthesis, prevent gum bleeding
If deficiency of vitamin C, there will be become drowsiness, fatigue, and prone to infection, even bleeding of the gums may occur, and wound healing may be delayed after the injury. So, who needs vitamin C more?
1. Those people who nervous work and studying
2.For the female who during pregnancy and breastfeeding: because at this time, the level of vitamin C in pregnancy and breastfeeding is lower than usual, it will lead to colds, but many cold medicines have side effects on pregnant women. And often colds are considered the biggest "trouble" during pregnancy.
3.Iron deficiency in the body: Iron deficiency is not only because of the lack of iron absorption but more importantly, the body's ability to absorb iron from food. Vitamin C helps the body's ability to absorb iron from non-meat foods up to 10 times when the body is deficient in iron.
4.People who smoke regularly: Smokers consume more vitamin C than the general population. Studies have shown that the demand for vitamins in heavy smokers is more than 40% higher than that of non-smokers.
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-2531