Astaxanthin is a keto-carotenoid. Like many carotenoids, astaxanthin is a lipid-soluble pigment. Astaxanthin is found in microalgae, yeast, salmon, trout, krill, shrimp, crayfish, crustaceans, and the feathers of some birds. It provides the red-orange color of salmon meat and the red color of cooked shellfish. The structure of astaxanthin by synthesis was described in 1975. Astaxanthin, unlike several carotenes and one other known carotenoid, is not converted to vitamin A (retinol) in the human body.Like other carotenoids, astaxanthin has self-limited absorption orally and such low toxicity by mouth that no toxic syndrome is known. In vitro, it is an antioxidant with a slightly lower antioxidant activity in some model systems than other carotenoids. Astaxanthin can be used as a dietary supplement intended for human, animal, and aquaculture consumption.
Health Benifits of Astaxanthin Powder
Astaxanthin can be used in food, health care supplement and cosmetics due to the following functions:
1. With the function of natural food pigment, astaxanthin has rich nutritional value and good coloring effect.
2. Astaxanthin has excellent oxidation resisting activity, in terms of free radical scavenging activity is 1000 times higher than the natural VE.
3. Astaxanthin can prevent arteriosclerosis and relative diseases.
4. Astaxanthin can be used as anticancer activity to strengthen the functions of immune system.
5. Enhance the health of central nervous system.
6. Intensify energy metabolism of organism.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Name: Jelly lee Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Skye: email@example.com Whatsapp: 0086-153-5370-1372