Fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols. Fisetin can be found in many plants, where it serves as a coloring agent.
Fisetin can be found in various plants such as Acacia greggii, Acacia berlandieri, in the yellow dye young fustic from Rhus Cotinus (Eurasian smoketree), in Butea frondosa (parrot tree), Gleditschia triacanthos, Quebracho Colorado, and the genus Rhus and in Callitropsis nootkatensis (yellow cypresses).
Fisetin has been used in healthcare products and pharmaceutic field due to the following functions:
1. Fisetin can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, astrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache, traumatic injuries, and skin ulcer in clinical.
2. Fisetin can anti-inflammatory.
3. Fisetin can antiproliferative.
4. Fisetin can indications of Rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling, sores, carbuncles.
5. Fisetin can dispel wind and dehumidifying.
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-253