Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) has been used for 2,000 years as an herbal remedy for a variety of ailments, particularly liver, kidney, and gallbladder problems. Several scientific studies suggest that substances in milk thistle (especially a flavonoid called silymarin) protect the liver from toxins, including certain drugs such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), which can cause liver damage in high doses. Silymarin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and it may help the liver repair itself by growing new cells.
1. Milk thistle extract can reduce the blood fat, and it is good for gallbladder.
2. Milk thistle extract product protect liver and promote the secretion of bile and inflammation.
3. Milk thistle extract improved insulin resistance.
4. Milk thistle is good for the heart.
5. Milk thistle extract can remove the bidy of free radicals, delay senescence.
6. Milk thistle extract can be used for treating hepatitis.
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-253