What is okra powder good for?
1. First , okra fruit contains a kind of viscous liquid and arabinose, galactan, rhamnose, protein and so on. And often eat okra can help to digestion, enhance physical strength, protect the liver, stomach and intestines.
2. It contains a variety of nutrients such as iron, calcium and sugar, which have the effect of preventing anemia.
3. It also contains vitamin A and beta-carotene, which is good for retinal health and maintains vision.
4. It is rich in trace elements such as zinc and selenium, which can enhance the body's anti-cancer and anti-cancer .
5. It is also rich in vitamin C and soluble fiber, which not only has a health-care effect on the skin, but also makes the skin white and delicate.
6. It is also rich in calcium. And its low oxalic acid content, so the absorption rate of calcium is higher, better than milk, is a good source of calcium for vegetarians and children in development.
7. Mucin in okra has the effect of inhibiting sugar absorption, so it has been used as a prescription for treating diabetes in recent years.
8. Also, okra contains special medicinal ingredients, which can strengthen kidney and tonic, and has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on male organic diseases.
9. Besides, Okra can be comminuted into a powder as a seasoning which provides flavor, viscosity and color. At the same time, it provides a large amount of vitamins, dietary fiber, energy and minerals.
In modern society, Okra has been met the needs of customers who need low-fat foods , which can be alternatived to lipids. This is very important for health care.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.