Lycopene, is an important member of the Carotenoid family, which is one of the strongest antioxidants. It is not only the basic nutrient component of the human body, but also has its unique pharmacological effects in increasing human immune function.
For the first, What is Lycopene from?
In fact, we can take in lycopene everyday. Natural tomato contains rich of it. Also, we can get more lycopene through extraction method, it is called tomato extract.
There are different specifications for lycopene, such as 1%, 5% and 10%.
Then how the benefit from it?
(1)improve immunity and anti-aging:
tomato extract lycopene with strong antioxidant, which can enhance immunity, restore physical fitness, and help alleviate the damage of ultraviolet light to the skin, and improve skin aging and senile spots.
(2)inhibiting the growth of cancer cells:
it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells including breast cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer and endothelial tissue. Women with higher levels of lycopene in their serum were less likely to develop cervical cancer.
(3)protection of cardiovascular disease:
It can inhibits the formation of arteriosclerosis, improves cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia and coronary heart disease. due to lycopene prevents the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the blood, it reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. According to a study of 10 European countries : Eating with tomato products which contains at least 40 mg of lycopene a day can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
(4) Benefits for men, it can help prevent and improve urinary system diseases such as prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis, as well as improve the quality of male sperm and reduce the risk of infertility.
(5) Cataract and age-related macular degeneration are common eye diseases in the elderly, Lycopene can improve cataract and age-related macular degeneration
Which persons suitable for lycopene ?
1. Persons who are constantly exposed to the sun and wish to prevent or improve their spots;
2. Those persons who living or working in a polluted environment;
3. People with poor immunity;
4. Suit for people of high blood pressure, high blood fat or high cholesterol;
5. People with prostate hyperplasia or inflammation;
6. People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Xi'an Saiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.