What is tomato lycopene powder?
Lycopene is a natural pigment contained in plants. It is mainly found in the mature fruits of tomato plants of the Solanaceae family. It is one of the strongest antioxidants currently found in plants in nature. Lycopene scavenges free radicals far more than other carotenoids and vitamin E. It can effectively prevent various diseases caused by aging and decreased immunity. Therefore, it has attracted the attention of experts from all over the world.
Name: Tomato extract
Active Ingredients: Lycopene
CAS NO.: 502-65-8
Specification: 1%, 5%, 10%
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: Red powder
Lycopene powder has been used in skin care products, food and health care products due to follow functions:
1. Prevention and suppression of cancer;
2. Protection of the cardiovascular;
3. Anti-ultraviolet radiation;
4. Suppression mutagenesis;
5. Anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
6. Improve skin allergies;
7. Improve a variety of body tissues due to the destruction caused by dry cough, dry eyes, mouth ulcers and other diseases;
8. Lycopene has the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise-induced asthma, and other physiological functions;
9. Lycopene powder can be used as food additives for colorant and health care.
Xi'an Saiyang Bio-Technology Co., Ltd
Contact: Iris He Email: email@example.com
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13096907808 WeChat: irishe1990