What is turmeric extract curcumin powder?
Curcumin is a yellow pigment extracted from the rhizome of the ginger family, such as turmeric. It is commonly used as a coloring agent for meat foods and an acid-base indicator, and has pharmacological effects such as anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation. Modern research has found that curcumin can inhibit inflammation, anti-oxidation and anti-rheumatic effects. The main pharmacological effects of curcumin are anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulation, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerosis, anti-aging to eliminate free radicals and inhibit tumor growth.
Name: Turmeric root extract
Active Ingredients: Curcumin
CAS NO.: 458-37-7
Molecular Formula: C21H20O6
1. Curcumin is mainly used in many foods as a coloring in cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin Powder is used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin is used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. With the function of antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin can help lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
Xi'an Saiyang Bio-Technology Co., Ltd
Contact: Iris He Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13096907808 WeChat: irishe1990