Needless to say, chlorella is better than spirulina.
1. Chlorella is three times more alkaline than spirulina, and is representative of alkaline foods in the plant world.
2. Chlorophyll is 5 times more chlorophyll than Spirulina, which is the king of chlorophyll.
3. The cell wall of chlorella has 3 layers. The cell wall is composed of abundant soluble fibers. Spirulina has only a thin cell membrane, so the cellulose content is not as high as that of chlorella.
4. Chlorella is a freshwater algae and does not contain iodine. Therefore, patients with hyperthyroidism can also take it. Spirulina contains iodine and is not suitable for thyroid patients.
5. Chlorella is rich in biotin, but spirulina is not detected.
6. Chlorella contains special nutrients that spirulina does not have-chlorella growth factor, also known as CGF. CGF is the most precious nutrient component of chlorella. It is rich in nuclear proteins, can repair damaged cells, and is a longevity factor for health and anti-aging. The most representative is Chlorella chlorophylla, and CGF sometimes contains up to 6 grams per 100 grams.
Name: Chris Sun Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-029-88606113 Whatsapp: 0086-177-9201-2531