Inulin powder, often called by the generic name of oligofructose, is a mixture of polysaccharides composed of a chain of fructose units with generally a terminal glucose unit. Inulin is classified as a prebiotic dietary fiber. It is mainly found in chicory roots, Jerusalem artichokes, and dahlia tubers. It is a water-soluble dietary fiber, also a natural carbohydrate, almost not be acid hydrolysis and digestion. There is plenty of beneficial microbial fermentation, which makes inulin having fructooligosaccharide and dietary fiber characteristics. Inulin can be widely used in many industries and foods such as chocolate, ice-cream, soft drinks, dairy products.
Health Benefits of Inulin Powder
1. Chicory Extract Inulin has the function of falling blood sugar, falling blood lipids.
2. Chicory Extract Inulin can greatly promote mineral absorption, such as Ca2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Fe2+, Cu2.
3. Chicory Extract Inulin can adjust sports of intestines and stomach
4. Chicory Extract Inulin has a very good effect to whiten skin and make the skin become smooth and delicate with luster.
5. Chicory Extract Inulin can strengthen bowel peristalsis and has special efficiency to prevent and treat effectively constipation.
Please contact us at 0086-177-9201-2531 or send an inquiry to us firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.