Amygdalin powder, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
Bitter Almond extract has been used in cosmetic, health care products and pharmaceutic field due to the following functions:
1. Amygdalin can Inhibit the respiratory center, cough and asthma .
2. Amygdalin can Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
3. Amygdalin can Anti-tumor effect.
4. Amygdalin can Lower blood sugar, hypolipidemic.
5. Amygdalin Elimination of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.
6. Amygdalin Has an effect on cough, asthma, chest full of phlegm, blood-Chun, dry, dry bowel constipation.
Please contact us at 0086-177-9201-2531 or send an inquiry to us firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.