Gynostemma, also called jiaogulan,is a dioecious, herbaceous climbing vine of the family Cucurbitaceae indigenous to the southern reaches of China, northern Vietnam, southern Korea, and Japan. Jiaogulan is best known as an herbal medicine reputed to have powerful antioxidant and adaptogenic effects purported to increase longevity. Pharmacological research has indicated a number of therapeutic qualities of Jiaogulan, such as lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure and strengthening immunity
Gypenoside Product Description
Jiao gu lan extract gynostemma powder
Gynostemma pentaphyllum (Thunb.) Makino
light yellow-brown powder
Keep cool and dry, avoid high temperature
1. Lower blood pressure, blood fat, lowering blood sugar.
2. Anti-atherosclerosis, inhibition of thrombosis, the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
3. Sedative-cultivation, aging, improve mental activity, enhance brain function.
4. Activation of normal human cells, inhibition of fat, spleen, and stomach, fatigue solutions, has the sedative, hypnotic, anti-stress effect, treatment of migraine headaches
5. Anti-cancer anti-cancer, inhibiting kill cancer cells.
6. Eliminate the toxic side effects of hormone drugs.
7.Anti-inflammatory. Intestinal, gastric ulcer, and swollen ulcer.
8. The particularly significant effect of constipation, while some black hair and beauty
1. Applied in food field
2.Applied in the pharmaceutical field