95% Opc Grape Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract
Food & Pharmaceutic
Loss on Drying
≤ 10 ppm
Total Plate Count
≤ 1,000 cfu/g
Yeast & Mould
≤ 100 cfu/g
Grape Seed is rich in Oligomers Procyanodolic Complexes (OPC) , which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to the ultra rich potence of over 20 times higher than Vitamin C, it is also 50 times better than Vitamin E. It helps to strengthen the immune system, and also slowdown the aging process, which is of very high market value. Proanthocyanidin B2, which is the most active compound to neutralize free radicals that cause aging, is available only in Grape Seed. In Europe, OPC from Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has been adopted and used for several decades as a safe and effective compound. It has no record of any acute or chronic toxicity, no harmful reaction even under very high dosage.
Grape seed extract has been used in food and health care products due to following functions:
1. It has antioxidant activity.
2. It has eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts)
3. It be benefit to heart health (reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge)
4. It can reduce cancer risk.
5. Itcan enhance vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall)
6. It has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen.