Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies, suggest that a high resveratrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease and a reduced risk for cancer.
Product Description of Resveratrol Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
1. Latin Name: Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb.
2. Part of Used: Rhizome
3. Active Ingredients: Resveratrol
4. CAS No.: 501-36-0
5. Specification Available: HPLC 50%, 98% 99%
6. Appearance: Brown or Light Yellow Fine Powder
Main Function of Resveratrol Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
1. Antioxidation has the function of delaying aging and resisting fatigue;
2. Anti-cancer, it can arrest the proliferation of the malicious cell, which will prevent arthritis and other diseases;
3. Adjusting cholesterol and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease;
4. Inhibiting platelet aggregation and reducing the risk of heart disease, then further control its development.
Application of Resveratrol Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives, and to be added into many kinds of fruit wine;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has a good effect on cardiovascular diseases and cancer;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to delay aging and prevent UV radiation.
Coa of Resveratrol Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract