Moringa seeds are large and circular-shaped and grow inside the lengthy pods of the Moringa oleifera tree. Moringa seed
pods can reach well over a foot in length and each pod can provide over a dozen large Moringa seeds.
Unlike the fast-growing leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree, Moringa seed pods do not grow back every few months.
Moringa trees produce seed pods on an annual basis, much like other similar species in the
plant kingdom. And as is the case with other healing plants, it is always worth the wait for Moringa trees to
produce their seed pods.
Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract
Specification: 4:1,10:1,20:1/ground powder
Use Part: seed
Appearance: brown yellow powder/green powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: TLC
1. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration, it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. It acts as a potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. It accelerates the heart beats and constricting the blood vessels.
6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
1.Health food additive