Tribulus Terrestris, also known as puncture vine, is an herb that grows in tropical areas and some moderate-climate regions throughout the world.
Tribulus Terrestris has been used for centuries by Greek, Chinese and Indian cultures to support many aspects of health. Protodioscin, a steroidal saponin, is believed to be one of its major, active compounds.
Tribulus Terrestris Extract/Saponins
2.Latin Name: Tribulus Terrestris L.
3.Active Ingredients: Saponins, Protodioscin
4.CAS No.: 55056-80-9(Protodioscin)
5.Specification Available: UV 20-90% (Saponins), HPLC 20%-40%(Protodioscin)
6.Appearance: Yellow Green Powder/Gray Yellow Powder
1. It has the function of relieving muscle spasm and cramps;
2. It has the function of anti-myocardial ischemia and cerebral ischemia;
3. It has the function of depressing presure, regulating blood fat, and reducing cholesterol;
4. It hasthe function of promoting sex gland hormones;
5. It has the function of anti-aging and anti cancer;
6. It has the function of diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder;
7. It has the function of promoting muscle growth efficiently, helping the body to be strong and letting a muscle to play a potential role.
1. Applied in the health product field, it can be used as diuretics, muscle enhancers and aphrodisiac agent.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as the medicine of depressing pressure, lowering
blood fat, anti-cancer and so on.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not freeze. Keep away from strong light and heat.