Dihydromyricetin is a grapevine genus tea extract, vine tea flavonoids main active ingredient, such substances with free radical scavenging, antioxidant, antithrombotic, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory and other strange effects; and dihydro Myricetin are a special kind of flavonoids,Solution of alcohol poisoning, the prevention of alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, inhibiting the progression of liver cells, reduce the incidence of liver cancer, antihypertensive, inhibit platelet aggregation in vitro and in vivo formation of thrombus, reduce lipid and blood sugar levels, improve SOD activity and hepatoprotective so has special effects.
Vine tea extract
Food & Pharmaceutic
Dihydromyricetin has been used in health care products and pharmaceutic field due to follow functions:
1. Dihydromyricetin can Clearing the free radical in body and antioxidation: The vine tea extract can effectively level down the lipid peroxidation. It can prevent the oxidative damage of antioxidase in body caused by the free radical. Then it can improve the oxidation resistance of the human body;
2. Dihydromyricetin can Antibiotic Action: The vine tea extract has the strong inhibitory action of staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis. It also has inhibitory action of Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, penicillium and Alternaria. Dihydromyricetin has the inhibitory action of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus(S. aureus) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
3. Dihydromyricetin can Protecting the Liver: Dihydromyricetin has the strong inhibitory action of the rise of ALT and AST in the blood Serum. It can low the total bilirubin in the blood serum. So it has the strong action of lowing the aminotransferase and jaundice. The vine tea extract can restrain the liver fibrosis in the rat.
4. Dihydromyricetin can Reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat: Dihydromyricetin can reduce the blood fat levels in the mouse. It can decrease the damage to liver cells caused by the high blood fat levels and improve the antioxidation ability. At the same time, it can low the levels of high blood sugar.
5. Dihydromyricetin can Anti-inflammation: The vine tea extract can effectively restrain the mouse pinna swelling caused by xylene. It can also restrain the writhing response in the mouse caused by acetic acid.
6. Dihydromyricetin can Anti-tumor: The vine tea extract has effective restrain to cell proliferation of some tumor cells.