Pueraria mirifica, as the vines kudzu Root, the stem is sparse brown long bristles, is one of the types of some provinces in southern China often eat vegetables, taste gansu cool delicious, often for soup. Its main composition is starch, moreover also contains about 12% of flavonoids, including soybean glucoside, soybean glucoside yuan, puerarin, etc more than ten kinds, And contain carrot glucoside, amino acids, coumarins, etc. In most parts of China. On the grass or road and damp places. In 1000-3200 meters above sea level of the valley forest.
Puerarin for medicinal, pueraria extract flavonoids substances with mulberry leaf extract DNA wild tajiri toxin combine to form a new substance, wash the pancreatic qing, sugar pueraria lobata have nourish the antifebrile, thirst quenching, anti-diarrhea function, and can improve hypertension diabetes patients is strong, the symptom such as dizziness, headache. Effective components in Daidzein, yellow glucoside, puerarin, etc
HistoryThe plant species is rich in phytoestrogens, and postmenopausal women in Thailand have consumed it for more than 100 years citing its beneficial estrogen effects. In traditional Thai medicine, it is common to use Pueraria mirifica as a skin moisturizer, to improve regrowth of hair, to improve body flexibility and sexual performance, and to firm and enlarge the breasts. Commercial products containing pueraria are continually introduced into the world market and have become popular in Thailand, Korea, and Japan. Most products are available as topical rejuvenating, antiaging, or skin-lightening creams or gels, as beauty soaps, or as capsules or tablets for increasing appetite, enlarging breasts, modulating hair growth or regrowth, and other rejuvenating purposes. Since 1999, domestic and global demand for the raw materials from Pueraria mirifica roots or tubers has increased.
[Latin Name]: Pueraria lobata (Wild.) Ohwi (Root)
[Plant Origin and Distribution]: Production in Yunnan, Sichuan, Tibet, Jiangxi, Guangxi, Guangdong, Hainan, Thailand, India, the Philippines.
[Part Used] : Root
[Active Ingredient]: Puerarin, Isoflavones
[Specification ] : Puerarin 40%, 70%, 98% by HPLC; Isoflavones 40%-90% UV
[Appearance] : Yellow brown fine powder, White powder.
1. Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet
aggregation, reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle;
2. Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and
protecting myocardial cell;
3. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell;
4. Have a good therapeutic effect on osteoporosis;
5. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases;
6. Regulating the female body estrogen levels, alleviate menopausal syndrome.
1. Applied in food field, Pueraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Pueraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injection, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by a decrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastocytosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream, and skin cream.
Certificate Of Analysis Of Puerarin
100% through 80 mesh
Loss on drying
Total bacteria count
Complies with specification
Store in sealed containers at a cool & dry place. Away from direct sunshine, moisture, and pest infestation.
2 years when properly stored.