Cassia seeds grow in the world's tropical zones. It is an upright-growing plant that can reach a height of more than four feet, with large, green leaves and yellow flowers. The entire plant is picked and reaped in autumn, then dried in the sun. The seeds threshed off the plant and can be used either raw or after being fried. Externally, cassia seeds range in color from greenish-brown to dark brown, with a smooth surface. Some cassia seeds may have small yellowish bands on the outer surface.
Cassia Seed Extract Powder
Pharmaceutical Products /Health-care Products/Food
Dark Brown Powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Available Free Sample(10G-20G)
Cool, Dry, Avoid Light Avoid High Temperature
1. Cassia seed as medicine can cure the disease of high blood pressure, headache, dizziness, acute conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, glaucoma, carbuncle boils soreness embolism.
2. To cure red eye acerbity pain and help to regulate blood sugar, blood press, blood fat.
3. Nature Cassia Seed extracts For treating conjunctival congestion swelling and pain, dizziness and headache caused by the flaming-uo of the live-fire. nature Cassia Seed extract is used in combination with the drugs for clearing liver-fire and heat, such as gentian root, prunella spike.
4. Nature Cassia Seed extracts For treating blurring vision due to Yin deficiency. It is used together with wolfberry fruit and dodder seed to nourish liver and improve vision;
5. Nature Cassia Seed extracts For treating heat accumulation in the large intestine, constipation due to intestinal dryness, nature Cassia Seed extract is used in combination with the drugs for relieving dryness and loosening the bowels, such as reichosanthes fruit, bush-cherry seed, etc.