Kacip Fatimah is traditionally used to maintain a healthy female reproductive system, to help tone, tighten and lubricate the vagina, and to enhance libido and function. Many generations of Southeast Asian women have relied on Kacip Fatimah for promoting feminine vitality, well-being, and hormonal balance. It is widely used in childbirth there to ease delivery and as a postpartum medication. The extract also helps to firm the abdominal muscles, to prevent flatulence, and to alleviate PMS and menopausal symptoms. These actions are due to the presence of phytoestrogens that are naturally found in the plant. Although little research has been conducted on Kacip Fatimah, two studies have shown that the plant exhibits oestrogenic properties. Mammal et al. in 1992 showed that alcohol/water extracts of Kacip Fatimah exhibited a weak but targeted estrogenic effect on human cells, resulting in enhanced secretion of alkaline phosphatase. Shatavari’s name gives reference to its traditional use as a rejuvenating tonic for the female reproductive system in Ayurvedic Medicine.
Kacip Fatimah Extract/Labisia Pumila Leaf Extract
Specification:20：1 5:1 4：1
Appearance: Brown powder
Latin name: Labisia pumila
Plant Part Used: Leaf
Extract Method: Ethanol or Water
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: TLC/UV
1.Helps establish a regular menstrual cycle when periods fail to appear for reasons like stress, illness or when the pill is discontinued
2. Prevents cramping, water retention and irritability for those with painful periods.
3. Balances build and harmonize the female reproductive system to encourage healthy conception
4. Supports healthy vaginal flora to prevent irritation and infections.
5. Alleviates fatigue, smooths menopausal symptoms and promote emotional well being.
6. Prolong energy during Playtime.
7.Helps to solve the problems related to constipation
8. Tightens vaginal skin and walls.
9. Anti-dysmenorrhoea; cleansing and avoiding painful or difficult menstruation
10. Anti-flatulence, drive away and prevent the formation of gas.
11.Firming and toning of abdominal muscles.
Medicine; Cosmetics; Dietary supplement; Food additive