Tongkat Ali means “Ali’s walking stick.” Another folk name for the plant is Longjack. Tongkat Ali is native to Malaysia, lower Burma, Thailand, and Indonesia. The root is employed as a traditional remedy for the treatment of malaria, high blood pressure, fevers, fatigue, loss of sexual desire, and impotence.
Tongkat Ali extract has been shown to support male hormonal balance (including availability), libido and performance, according to animal studies. Tongkat Ali herbs extract is a Southeast Asian botanical used traditionally to enhance energy levels, endurance, and stamina, and to reduce occasional mental fatigue.
[Latin Name]: Eurycoma Longifolia Jack
[Plant Origin and Distribution]: In the tropical rainy country, country of origin of Malaysia.
[Part Used] : Root
[Active Ingredient]: Bioactive Eurypeptides, Glyco Saponins, Polysaccharides, eurycomanone, eurycomanol, eurycomalactone; various canthine-6-one alkaloids
[Specification ] : 50:1 100:1 200:1
[Appearance]: Brownish-yellow or Yellow brown fine powder
1. Promote the body's own testosterone production, the highest can reach 440%, promote the growth of human muscle;
2. It has multiple effects, such as promote physical fitness and control, maintain strong energy, reduce stress and anxiety, relieve depression;
3. Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal;
4. Improve the human sexual function and rapid recovery of strength;
5. Enhance human fertility and improve male sperm production, improve sperm activity;
6. Repair and nourish human gonads and reproductive system, the effect on the elimination of prostatitis symptoms;
7. Prevent and cure malaria, and has been proven to have great potential to treat cancer.
1. It is applied in medicine;
2. It is applied in food ;
3. It is applied in health care product.