Red ginseng extract is one of the most commonly used and highly researched species of ginseng. Red ginseng, which is native to China, Korea, and Russia, has been an important herbal remedy in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, where it has been used primarily as a treatment for weakness and fatigue.
The ginsenosides in Korean red ginseng extract are triterpene saponins. Most research on the medicinal activity of Korean red ginseng is focused on ginsenosides. Korean red ginseng is a demulcent, panacea, stimulant, stomachic. The red ginseng has been held by Chinese in almost religious esteem as a panacea for all ailments for thousands of years. It has been also considered valuable by Korean for feverish and inflammatory illnesses, for hemorrhage, and for blood diseases.
Korean red ginseng extract
Light yellow powder
Korean red ginseng root
Food & Pharmaceutical
Loss on Drying
95% pass 80 mesh
≤ 20 ppm
≤ 2 ppm
≤ 2 ppm
Total Plate Count
≤ 1,000 Cfu/g
Yeast & Mould
≤ 100 Cfu/g
Korean red ginseng extract has been used in food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical field due to the following functions:
1. Korean red ginseng extract has been applied in physical strength enhancement and senescence inhibiting.
2. Korean red ginseng extract can calm, promote nerve growing, anticonvulsant & labor pains.
3. Red ginseng extract has the function of treating and preventing hepatitis and cirrhosis.
4. Red ginseng extract can improve achroacyte conversion; induce immune factor growing, strengthen immunity.
5. The ischemia myocardial can be rapidly improved by red ginseng extract, so red ginseng extract has the function of
treating and preventing coronary heart disease.